Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ways to bring traffic to your blog

Hi friends, based on the past few weeks of my blogging experience, I have found some reasonable ways to bring traffic to the blog.

  • First, I registered in many blog directories which brought me reasonable traffic....but I wouldn't prefer this method to new bloggers.
  • Then I started some topics in orkut forums and gave some links to my blogs...This was very effective....
  • I visited some blogs and left my comments there, so that those bloggers would view my blog...This worked as well.
  • Finally I found a better way, thats through linkreferral...just registered in the site and started viewing other sites and reviewing. If you too would like to use linkreferral to bring huge traffic to your blogs, just click on the linkreferral widget in my sidebar....

No comments: